Sunday 20 November 2011

Our World Tuesday - Cape Otway Lighthouse

Busy week ahead so posting early!

A few weeks ago we visited Cape Otway Light house. Very splendid place, as lighthouses often are. When you looked at the rocks below you could see why I lighthouse would be needed! Also really liked the deceptively gentle looking sets of symmetrical waves.





You can find more places from around the world at Our World Tuesday.

You can find the most recent post to my other blog by clicking the Paying Ready Attention image on the RHS of the screen.

Enjoy the pictures.

11 comments:

  1. The coastal scenery is gorgeous and I love lighthouses. Wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stewart, these are all lovely shots. I do like the symmetry and subtly of the wave photo. Thanks for the view!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb captures, Stewart! I do love lighthouses, too!! And what a gorgeous coast! So much beauty! Thanks for sharing! Hope you have a great -- if busy week!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific lighthouse and scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can never resist a photo of a lighthouse. I used to want to live in one (a lighthouse, not a photo) but I'm sure I don't know why, because I'm afraid of heights.
    Definitely a contrast between the waves and the rocks. I can certainly see why a lighthouse is in order.

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pics. A lighthouse is always fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely place - it feels peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love lighthouses, great shots:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely seascapes! The sea can be so rewarding to photographers.

    ReplyDelete